Extended informative clause
BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
In compliance with the current regulations on personal data protection, we inform you that your data is incorporated into a data processing whose controller is:
- Company name: Masia Ciscar, S.A A21.101.761
- Registered office: Ctra. de la Redondela Km 1,2 21440 Lepe
- Telephone number: +34 959 383 301
- DPO email:
ORIGIN: The personal data that we process comes from the interested party or his legal representative., who voluntarily provides it when delivering his/her CV for the specified purposes.
INTERESTED PARTIES: The categories of interested parties are candidates for selection processes, and third parties contributed by the candidates as references.
DATAS: The categories of personal data that are processed are:
- Identifying: Name – DNI – NIF – NIE – Passport number
- Identification codes: job applicants
- Postal address and email
- Telephone numberd
- Studies, experience, former Jobs, references from former Jobs
- Additional information voluntarily provided in the CV
- Sensitive data is NOT processed
- Any other data provided by the owner during the communication process
PURPOSE: We will process the personal data you provide us with the purpose of filling the available jobs with suitable applicant profiles. Automated decisions will not be made based on the data provided.
DATA EXPIRATION: The CV’s-Curriculum will be kept for a maximum of one year after the last update, being discarded after said term. The data will also be kept during the mandatory legal deadlines.
LEGITIMACY OF THE PROCESSING: The legitimacy of the processing comes from the company´s legitimate interest, and by the voluntary delivery of the CV’s by the interested party, granting with it the free, informed, and specific consent for its treatment with the foreseen purposes.
In case of providing data from third parties, either in the CV or during the selection process, the candidate is responsible for having obtained the express consent of the third parties to be able to provide them and that that personal data may be processed for the specific purpose of job search.
RECIPIENTS: The data may be shared with the rest of the companies in the group as necessary, based on the nature of the communication received. These companies are:
- SAT Las Palmeritas, en Ctra. de La Redondela, Km 1,2 – 21240 – Lepe – Huelva, F21284757
- SAT El Rosal, en Ctra. de La Redondela, Km 1,2 – 21240 – Lepe – Huelva, F21026695
- Calvilla Primores, S.L. en Ctra. de La Redondela, Km 1,2 – 21240 – Lepe – Huelva, B21275813
- Fresón Isleño, S.L. en C/ El Canario S/n – Los Llanetes – 35217 – (Valsequillo De Gran Canaria) – Las Palmas, B76078096
RIGHTS: The Interested Parties have the right to know that we treat your data according to the purposes specified in the Privacy and Data Protection Policy of which this section forms part.
You have the right to access your personal data, and to rectify it if it is inaccurate. You have the right to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purpose it was collected for. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, which will be kept only for the exercise of the right of defense in the event of claims and / or litigation, and during the legal deadlines required for their preservation.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In that case we will stop processing your data, with the only exceptions of legitimate reasons, for historical, artistic, or research reasons, for the defense of claims, or for the provisions of current regulations.
You have the right to contact the DPO-Data Protection Officer at the above address to request clarifications, queries, suggestions, complaints, or to exercise the rights set forth in this Extended Data Protection Information.
Likewise, you have the right to obtain more information and make the consultations or claims you deem appropriate at the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), domiciled at Calle Jorge Juan, nº6, 28001 Madrid.