Cookies are associated with an anonymous user and their computer, and do not collect personal data. Users can set up their web browser to prevent the installation of website cookies. The user’s access to the service will not be impeded if they refuse the installation of cookies, however, the speed and operational quality of the website may be reduced.
Classification of cookies according to their duration:
- “Session cookies” or “Persistent cookies”: session cookies are deleted when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain on your computer.
- “First-Party Cookies” and „Third-Party Cookies”: based on whether they are served by the website or by a third party.
Classification of cookies according to their purpose:
- User input cookies or session cookies: These cookies are used for logins, shopping carts, etc.
- Authentication cookies: These cookies identify the user once they log in to the system.
- User-centric security cookies: Cookies aimed at increasing the security of the service requested by the user, such as controlling security when trying to log in to the system repeatedly.
- Multimedia Player Session Cookies (Flash Cookies): These cookies are used to store technical data required to play video or audio (such as image quality or network speed).
- Load balancing session cookies: These cookies only store information about connection points (technical cookie).
- UI customisation cookies: these cookies are normally used to customise the appearance of the website (language, etc).
- Social plug-in content sharing cookies: Social networks usually have “plug-in modules” which website owners can integrate into their platforms so that social network users can share contents with their contacts. These plug-ins usually involve the installation of cookies on the user’s computer.
- Third party advertising: Cookies used for third-party advertisement networks.
- Analytical Cookies: These cookies generate statistics on visitor flow, browsing patterns, etc.
Each time a user visits a service, a tool from an external provider (Google Analytics) provides a web analysis service. This service is provided by Google, Inc., a company located at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States.
Google uses this information and provides MASIÁ CISCAR with statistical data on the use of the website, being able to transmit this information to third parties in the specified legal cases, or when those third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. The purpose of these cookies is:
- To know the number of visitors, and the browsing time on our website.
- To know which are the most visited contents.
- To know if the user is new, or has previously visited the Web.
This webpage uses the remarketing tool of Google AdWords. This tool permits the publication in the web of content of Google announcements based on prior user visits to our web. To do so, some of the pages of our website include a remarketing label that configures the cookies to determine the type of announcement that shall be shown to the user, depending on the browsing that has been carried out on the website. The remarketing lists are stored in a database of the Google servers, where all IDs of the cookies associated with each list or category of interest is stored. Information that may identify the user shall never be stored.
By using this website, you are considered aware of the information treatment by Google in the form and for the means described above.
You may deactivate the use of Google cookies via the privacy configuration of your browser, at the links detailed below in this “Cookies Policy”.
2. Types, purpose and functioning of cookies used on the website
|Name of cookie||1st or 3rd Party||Purpose||Type of cookie||Domain||Date of expiration||More info|
|_ga||Google Analytics||Used to distinguish between different users||Análisis||First and third party (Google Inc.)||2 years||Click here|
|_gid||Google Analytics||Used to distinguish between different users||Analysis||First and third party (Google Inc.)||1 day||Click here|
|_gat||Google Analytics||It is used to limit the percentage of requests.||Analysis||First and third party (Google Inc.)||1 minute||Click here|
|euCookiesAcc||EU Cookie Bar||Remember cookie acceptance option||Technique||First party||1 year||Click here|
3. How to disable cookies in the major web browsers
You can block or disable cookies in your browser settings. The web browser allows you to refuse the installation of cookies or to refuse a specific cookie.
The following is a list of these tools in the major web browsers, where you can find more information about disabling cookies.
Versiones 7 y 8
Versión 10 y posteriores
4. What happens if cookies are disabled
5. Changes to the cookies policy
MASIÁ CISCAR may modify this cookies policy, either to incorporate new cookies due to the requirements of new content, or to comply with legislative or regulations that require modifications to the policy. Therefore, users are advised to review the cookies policy upon every visit before browsing the website.
Copyright © 2019 – MASIÁ CISCAR S.A.
All copyrights are reserved by the laws and international treaties on intellectual property. It is expressly forbidden to copy, reproduce or disseminate this document, either totally or partially, by any means.