Cookies are associated with an anonymous user and their computer and do not collect personal data. Users may configure their browsers so as not to allow the installation of cookies used by the MASIÁ CISCAR websites, without their rejection preventing the user from accessing the services, although not allowing the installation of cookies may reduce the speed quality of operation of the website, or even prevent some of the services from being used.
Classification of cookies according to their duration:
- “Session cookies” or “Persistent cookies”: the former are deleted when the browser is closed, while the latter remain on the computer equipment.
- “First-party cookies” or “Third-party cookies”: depending on whether they are served by the web domain itself or by a third party.
Classification of cookies according to their purpose:
- User input cookies or session cookies:They are used to perform logins, shopping carts, etc.
- Authentication cookies:They identify the user once they have logged in to the system.
- User centric security cookies:Cookies aimed at increasing the security of a service requested by the user, such as controlling the security when trying to repeatedly access a registration system.
- Multimedia Player session cookies (Flash Cookies):these are used to store technical data necessary to play video or audio (such as image quality or network speed).
- Load balancing session cookies:these cookies would only store information about connection points (technical cookie).
- UI customisation cookies:these are usually used to customise the appearance of the website (language, etc.).
- Social plug-in content sharing cookies:Social networks often have “plug-in modules” that website owners can integrate into their platform to allow social network users to share content with their contacts. These plug-ins often involve the installation of cookies on users’ computers. These plug-ins often involve the installation of cookies on users’ computers.
- Third party advertising:Cookies used for third-party ad networks.
- Analytical cookies:they generate statistics on visitor flow, browsing patterns, etc.
- Cookies to link content and share files on social networks. It provides us with information on what content is most shared and through which social networks.
- Google Analytics
Every time a user visits a service, a tool from an external provider (Google Analytics) provides a web analysis service.
This service is provided by Google, Inc., a company located at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA.
Google uses this information and provides MASIÁ CISCAR with statistical data on the use of the website, and may transmit this information to third parties in the legal cases specifically provided for, or when said third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. The purpose of these cookies is:
- To know the number of visitors, and the time spent browsing our website.
- To know which are the most visited contents.
- To know whether the user is new or has visited the website before.
This website uses the Google Adwords remarketing tool. This tool allows advertisements to be placed on the Google content network based on users’ previous visits to our website. To do this, some of the pages of our website include a remarketing tag which cookies set to determine the type of advert to be shown to the user based on their browsing of the website. Remarketing lists are stored in a database on Google’s servers, where all cookie IDs associated with each list or interest category are stored, no information identifying the user is ever stored.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
2. Types, purpose and operation of the cookies used on the website
|_ga||Google Analytics||Used to differentiate users.||Analysis||First and third person (Google Inc.)||2 years||Click here|
|_gid||Google Analytics||Used to differentiate users.||Analysis||First and third person (Google Inc.)||24 hours||Click here|
|_gat||Google Analytics||Used to limit the percentage of requests.||Analysis||First and third person (Google Inc.)||1 minute||Click here|
|euCookiesAcc||EU Cookie Bar||Remember option to accept cookies||Technical||Own||1 year||Click here|
3. How to deactivate cookies on main browsers
They can be blocked or disabled using your browser’s configuration tools. The browser enables you to reject the installation of all cookies, or choose to reject some of them.
The following are links to the tools on the main browsers. You can find more information about how to deactivate cookies.
Versiones 7 y 8
Versión 10 y posteriores
4. What happens is you reject cookies?
If you reject cookies, you may continue to use our website. However, some of the services and/or links may no longer work, you may not be able to start or maintain an active session with the website serves and we may be unable to obtain valuable information from you in order provide you with content according to your interests and to make it easier and faster for you to access information of interest to you.
5. Modifications to the cookies policy
MASIÁ CISCAR may modify this cookies policy, either to incorporate new cookies due to the need for new content that may be offered, or due to legislative or regulatory requirements that make it necessary to change it. Users are therefore advised to visit it prior to starting to browse the website, and each time they visit again.
Copyright © 2021 – MASIÁ CISCAR S.A.
All copyrights reserved by international intellectual property laws and treaties. Copying, reproduction or dissemination, in whole or in part, by any means, is expressly prohibited.